Feel free to join an online meeting that is convenient for you – even if hosted elsewhere in the country.
Some local rs21 groups are also having weekly informal online meetings to catch up. For example, comrades in Leicester are meeting every Tuesday, Scotland meet at 8pm every Tuesday and Manchester meet 8pm every Thursday. Contact local groups for details.
Book launch: Revolutionary Rehearsals in the Neoliberal Age
19 September at 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Smina Akhtar is a postgraduate research assistant at the University of Glasgow. She contributed, along with Neil Davidson, to the recently published ‘Taking Stock: Race Equality in Scotland’.
- Gareth Dale co-edited ‘Revolutionary Rehearsals in the Neoliberal Age.’ He teaches politics at Brunel University.
- Mike Gonzalez is Emeritus Professor of Latin American Studies at the University of Glasgow and has written extensively on Latin America.
- Max Stein is a member of rs21 and an independent activist and researcher.
- Raquel Varela is a Professor at the New University of Lisbon and the author of A People’s History of the Portuguese Revolution
As well as viewing our events here, you can add the rs21 calendar to your own calendar app (e.g. Google calendar, Outlook) using the calendar address firstname.lastname@example.org so that rs21 events appear alongside your own.